Chiptuning File Service provides custom made ECU tuning files for gasoline, hybrid and diesel engines for increased power, better performance and improved fuel efficiency. Our tuning files are made by tuners, for tuners and are always high quality. Chiptuning File Service has its own ECU recovery department and provides service to chiptuners, repair shops, car dealers and individuals.
Chiptuning File Service Process
We deliver modified tuning files to our customers in just four easy steps:
- Create a free account.
- Upload the original tuningfile and provide the details of your car.
- Chiptuning File Service modifies the file to your needs and wishes.
- Within an hour you can download the modified file service in your Chiptuning File Service account.
Why Chiptuning File Service?
- Chiptuning File Service provides high quality modified software
- Incredible value for money
- All modified files are tested for safety
- We support all tuning tools and Checksum software
- In-house ECU recovery department
- Excellent customer service
You can trust our files to be of the highest quality. All files by Chiptuning File Service are tested extensively on the road and our dyno test bench. You can upload your Dyno Test Graph so we can perform additional tweaks of your software. To ensure safe and high quality files, we only offer tested files in our database.
We can modify your software to provide more power, better performance, increased torque, a smoother ride and improved fuel efficiency:
- Gasoline engines without turbo usually see increases from 10-30hp and 10-14Nm
- The new turbo gasoline and turbo diesel engines usually get 30-80hp more and between 40-150Nm additional torque.
- Tuning turbo gasoline and turbo diesel engines use 1-9% less fuel.
Different types of tuning files
Chiptuning File Service offers a wide range of options for tuning files. Our options include, but are not limited to:
For Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 tuning we can also perform turbo upgrades in-house. Problems with Vmax, DTC, EGR and DPF are easily solved by Chiptuning File Service using modified software. Chiptuning File Service supports all tuning tools and Checksum software.
Chiptuning File Service Team
Our team consists of specialized developers with years of experience in tuning cars, vans, trucks and tractors. Chiptuning File Service has wide network of developers with experience in motor management. Together we develop optimized ECUs for vehicles to increase power and reduce fuel usage.
ECU recovery support
Sometimes an ECU no longer responds after flashing the car. This can be for one of many reasons, such as incorrect checksum calculations, using the wrong flash protocol or wrong ECU software. Chiptuning File Service can reset almost any ECU to its factory settings and get it back up and running. This service is only available to our dealers.
Recovery after failed bootmode modification
Even with the right skills to open the ECU and the correct SMD soldering techniques the ECU can get damaged after programming it in bootmode. In some cases Chiptuning File Service can repair or recover the ECU or provide you with a new or revised ECU. Costs are determined based on the type of problem and ECU. This service is only available to our dealers.
How to become a Chiptuning File Service dealer?
A dealer is a user registered with Chiptuningfile-service.com who has a company account that has purchased at least 25 credits in the past year.
Excellent customer service
Instead of an automated system, we provide personal and live support. Have special requests? We would love to help you!