Alientech K-TAG Master (Tool)
The K-tag is probably one the most extensive bootmode tools in the market, you can read and write a large series of different processors. For every ecu type Alientech made a very nice connection manual. The connection demand not much soldering skills and for most of the ecu’s Alientech has developed some probes which makes the K-Tag the most easy to use boomode tool in the market. So don’t worry how to connect an ecu in boot mode because with this tool it is really a piece of cake.
The first time you use KTag you realize just how easy and quick it is to get updates, download operating manuals, start reading an ECU, manage files, and write the right file at the right moment. You never have to worry about the Checksum or how to make a connection. KTag, the software supplied with the KTag Programmer, helps you choose the car, the bike, the truck, the tractor, or the ECU you want to tune.
- A powerful interface. Flexible and easy to adapt to your needs
- Compatible with most vehicles and available for the 8, 16, and 32 bit microprocessors
- Automatic updating of our online manuals which offer a step-by-step picture tutorial for connecting to the ECU
- Full Backup and Restore option
- Reading and writing of the individual Processor, EEPROM, and flash memory components
- Removal of the write-protection to allow for flashing via OBD
The included K-Suite software helps you by selecting the vehicle or the ECU you want to tune and provides you with access to the up to date manuals for each protocol. You never have to worry about the checksum correction or the proper procedure of connecting to the ECU.
K-TAG The processors
- MOTOROLA MPC5xx
- MOTOROLA 68000HC
- MOTOROLA HC12
- MOTOROLA NEXUS MPC5xxx
- RENESAS SH705xx
- RENESAS M32
- MITSUBISHI MH72xx
- MITSUBISHI MH8xx
- NBD NEC 76F00xx TOYOTA
- INFINEON TRICORE
- JTAG Freescale MPC5xxxx
Extras and boards to be soldered: 14AS00T01S - 14AS00T03S - 14AS00T04S - 14P600KT03 - 14P600KT06
Manufacturer product number